Located in Many, LA
This cabin is the perfect spot for your weekend fishing trip or peaceful getaway! It is located on 1.5 acres of land right off the lake! Its beautiful lakefront views and secluded location make for a very quiet and relaxing trip, while still being located near all the most popular attractions of the area!
This cabin has all of the essentials one could need for a trip! It comes equipped with 1 bedroom with a Queen size bed, 2 Twin size beds and a Full-size pull out sofa in the living area! It has a fully stocked kitchen with pots, utensils and coffee maker for your convenience! Window units and heaters are located in each room. A washer and dryer is also provided.
The cabin has a gently sloping shoreline that is perfect for launching small vessels. The brand new 600 sqft pier with floating dock adds to this property's appeal and offers a peaceful sitting area to fish and/or relax!
- ~ 900 sqft Living Area
- 1 queen bed, 2 single beds in living area, 1 full size pull-out sofa bed, 1 couch.
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, pots, pans, basic spices, and utensils.
- Washer, Dryer, Linens, towels, basic toiletries, etc... provided.
- Clothes washer / dryer provided.
- Window units / space heaters in each room.
- Satellite TV / WIFI
- Private fire pit area. Free firewood provided by the ~ 300 acres of wooded area around the property.
- BBQ pit provided (please bring your own charcoal).
- 60+ foot pier and 250+ sqft. floating dock shared with additional property located next door.
- Electrical outlets provided shore-side for charging batteries.
- 4.8 miles to Cypress Bend Park (less over water!).
- 3.0 miles to Turtle Beach Marina (less over water!).
- 4.3 miles to Toledo Town & Tackle.
- Well behaved pets are welcome with cleaning fee.